DoughLab is packed with fun, tasty, and educational experiments with yeast, dough and bread. It comes with everything you need to perform over 5 experiments in your kitchen or classroom and learn about gluten, yeast, and how to create perfect loaves of bread. You can even inflate latex gloves using the power of yeast!
- Create delicious loaves of bread while learning the awesome science of yeast.
- Inflate plastic gloves using the power of yeast!
- Perform over 5 experiments to find your perfect bread recipe and learn about yeast and gluten
- Includes enough materials for 3 loaves, plus additional experiments: 1lb High-gluten flour, 7g dry yeast, 3 baking tins, 4 graduated mixing containers, inflatable gloves, wooden mixing sticks, measuring spoon, sugar and salt packets, and a 20-page educational pamphlet
- Preparing your dough: 30 minutes
- Letting the gloves inflate: 30 minutes
- Baking: 30 minutes
- Tasting the yummy results: 30 minutes
- Total: 120 minutes