Robotic science is becoming a greater part of our everyday lives. This amazing DIY construction kit will allow young explorers to understand how robotic servos and relays operate as they build a functional robotic arm of their own. Once complete, the robotic arm can be used for assisting action figures, creating robot art, or whatever a young imagination can devise. It uses five axes of motion and includes a gripper with a searchlight for use at night. Construction time is about two hours. Uses four D batteries (not included). For ages 10+.
- Build your own fully functional Robot Arm
- Five motors with five axes of movement
- LED Spotlight on gripper illuminates your work
- Wired remote controls all arm functions
- Assembly required (About two hours. No soldering needed.)
- Lifting capacity of 100g
- Uses four D Batteries (not included)